Ok, I know I'm not slipping anything by you guys.... but let's face it, I can't seem to get on here on Tuesday, so we might as well just LOVE every day right?! hahaha
But I am "lovin" today for several reasons...
1. Because it's already the middle of the week and I can see Friday fast approaching.
2. Because my little Isabella has a SOLO in her chapel at school today in 1 hour! I'll take some photos and share another day.
3. Because I am MAXED OUT on the Creative Retreat in Italy for this year! (and that includes the extra apartments I was able to get) THANK YOU to all those who are sharing in this journey with me!!! And if you want to go NEXT YEAR, let me know soon b/c I'll be sending out an information email beginning of THIS JUNE with all the dets.
4. Because I'm ordering goodies for my class at the Creative Retreat today and that's ALWAYS FUN... I have a certain "look" I want and it's so much fun finding all the papers, ephemera, trims and vintage goodies for it!! (I really want to have the following image incorporated into my project somehow...)
5. Because I have a couple designs I created coming out in the Scrap 365 Magazine.
6. Because I got a new iPhone 5!! I'm scared I'm going to drop it, but I think the white is SO cool. My old phone went to Victoria (who dropped hers) and I get the upgrade! Pretty good deal for me I'd say. :)
6. Because I have some HUGE news I can share with you... soon. (SO excited)
So this Wednesday IS pretty AWESOME!
By the way...
Have you had a chance to look at my food blog? The Pinterest Foodie
It's been SO fun to have a new place to write and explore another of my loves... FOOD! It's kind of crazy that I'm doing a FOOD BLOG right now though, because we are eating barely anything right now so we can be fit for summer! lol But I still enjoy looking at the recipes and you may see a lot of healthier recipes on there for a while. But I hope you check it out and give me some feedback on what recipes you'd like me to test from Pinterest!
I have another chicken recipe I tried last week that I'll share today or tomorrow. We eat a LOT of chicken so I tend to have a lot of recipes for chicken. But I want to start sharing some of my Juicing and Smoothie recipes on there because we've been doing that a lot lately too.
Oh, I've also been making some sweet little things for my Etsy shop! I think it's still on vacation, but I need to stock it back up, so check that out soon too. I just MAY be trying to make a little $$$ for this:
Well, I better run and get a seat for Isabella's chapel! She is SO excited for her play. She is a narrarator and has a solo and we've been hearing the solo for over a WEEK at the house as she's been practicing it ALL. THE. TIME. :)
Have a GREAT Wednesday,